Ladakh Ecological Development Group (LEDeG) invites applications for the post of Executive Director and Project Manager to reach the office of LEDeG on or before 25th of Feb 2019, application forms with job description required for the respective posts can be had from LEDeG office at Karzoo Leh. The application forms duly filled along with all the necessary qualification documents shall be received by assistant director under proper receipt.
Minimum qualification for the post of Executive Director
1. The candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university and
should possess excellent health. Master degree if any shall be given
2. He/She should be well versed with English Language.
3. The past experience of working with NGO’s shall carry weightage.
4. All other terms and conditions shall be stipulated under the appointment
Minimum qualification for the post of Project Manager
1. Responsible for overall administration, planing, implementation and monitoring
2. Ensuring coordination and communication among various partners to foster strong partnership.
3. Responsible for implementation of all the proposed projcet activities within the given time frame and quality parameters.
4. Masters degree in any field-management will be given extra preference.
5. Minimum 7 years of experience in project management. Experience in EU Project will be given extra preference. Subject knowledge in waste management, water and urban development is preferred.
All positions are full time job and to be stationed at Leh.
We will offer competitive salary based on the applicants experience and skills.
Please download the document attached below.